For more information, please read the Privacy Notice
Kubota offers the CU3000CD which is equipped with one row of front cutting discs followed by two rows of tines. It is the ideal machine for working in long residue like sunflower, maize, etc. The CU3000CD is available in working widths of 3,0 – 3,5m rigid. The frame design is the same as of the CU3000C model. The rear equipment is based on roller arms holding a bar of levelling tines in front of the roller. Other equipment like the combidisc harrow or the double disc gang for intensive incorporation is available too. All CU3000CD models have short CU tines which has 640kg of point pressure to work in the most compacted soils. The depth can be controlled by front wheels when there is no roller at the back (like with double disc gang) or in addition of the rear roller for an accurate depth control.
Front Cutting Discs
The front cutting disc can be hydraulically adjusted from the cab at any time. This means that the pressure on the discs is also defined by the cylinder position. The working depth is often around 5 cm to be able to cut the material and the roots if necessary.
Each disc is independently protected by 4 rubber shock absorbers. The bearings are maintenance free.
- Cultivator for tractor sizes from 100hp
- Universal cultivator from 3.0 to 4.0m, working 5 to 30cm deep
- One row of front cutting disc for working with long residue conditions
- 3-bar frame for optimum mixing and blockage free operation
- Unique leg design vibrating for intensive effect in the soil but low fuel consumption
- Wide choice of shares, rear rollers and levelling equipment
Find a dealer
|Model||N° of tines||N° of cutting discs||Working/transport width (m)||Min/Max. HP||Weight: Shearbolt, levelling tines, Actiring|
Download technical document
Download technical documentDownload technical document