For more information, please read the Privacy Notice
Centre mounted disc mowers with hydraulic suspension.
Kubota offers a centre mounted plain disc mower with a hydraulically suspended design in a working widths of 2.8 and 3.2m. The DM3300 models are fitted with the fully welded Kubota cutterbar, with an even number of counter-rotating discs for a wider overlap, and excellent cutting results in all conditions.
- Hydraulic suspension for precise setting of ground pressure and superb adaptation.
- Centre suspension for even weight distribution, stable operation and quick reactions to changes in contours.
- Easy lift on headlands without activating the 3-pt linkage – sufficient clearing under the cutterbar.
- Integrated NonStop BreakAway system protecting the cutterbar.
- Excellent ground following on slopes – 15º upwards and downwards mowing operation range.
- Fully welded Kubota cutterbar with triangular discs.
Find a dealer
Download technical document
Download documentationDownload technical document