For more information, please read the Privacy Notice
A flexible combination
The MD1300MP and MD1400MP is the integrated yet flexible combination of the Kubota mechanical seed drill mounted on the Kubota rotary harrow. The MD series ensures the best seeding results after ploughing and conservation tilling.
One of the main advantages for operators is the constant depth control for the coulters, thanks to the direct link between the coulter bar and the roller mounted with a parallelogram linkage system – additional settings due to tine wear on the rotary harrow are not necessary.
This seeder’s special linkage to the Kubota rotary harrow allows fast disassemble when the power harrow is required for solo use. In addition, the wide range of options provide a solution to meet all requirements in the field.
- Up to 1.510 l hopper capacity for reduced set-up times and high performance
- Automatic depth control of the coulter bar due to the direct connection to the frame of the packer roller (no re-adjustment needed if the working depth of the power harrow is changed)
- Overload protected track marker arms mounted on the power harrow
- Integrated brake of the land wheel to avoid “overdosing” on head lands
- Easy uncoupling of the seed drill for solo operational due to linkage via saddle triangle
Find a dealer
|Model||Working width (m)||Hopper Capacity (litres)||Weight (kg)|
|MD1300MP/MD1400MP||3.0/4.0||600-820 (+500 or 690)||890 – 1245|
Download technical document
Download documentationDownload technical document