For more information, please read the Privacy Notice
The PP1000 models are the universal precision drills for maize, sunflowers, field beans, unpelleted beet, pelleted beet, dwarf beans, soya beans, peas, and many other types of seed. It can be used for a whole diversity of applications and offers greater capacity through increased working widths. The PP1000 series is available with working widths from 3 to 6m, with flexibly adjustable row widths and a wide range of additional equipment. The arrangement of the idler wheels in front of the sturdy machine frame – built from 120 mm square-section tubing is featured only on Kubota precision drills and allows for example the use of flotation tires and an infinite adjustment of track with.
- Stable parallelogram
- All parallelogram pivot points with maintenance-free bonded bushes
- All press wheels with maintenance free ball bearings
- Chill cast coulters with quick release clamping to the coulter housing
- Module sowing units: The basic element always remains the same and the equipment can be varied according to individual requirements.
- Easy exchange of various coulters and press wheels depending on seed type and soil conditions.
- Patented seeding heart without seals
- ISOBUS intelligence
Find a dealer
|Model||Working width (m)||Max. no. of rows||Total weight (kg)|
Download technical document
Download documentationDownload technical document