Perfect choice for tractors up to 150 HP
High performance in light to medium without stones
“On the Move” working width variation: Variomat®
This mounted reversible plough aims at intensive ploughing for small to medium size farms.
The clever design of the RM2000 serie induces low operating costs to the farmer. The unique steel heat treatment applied to the complete plough guarantees high performance, long working life even in the toughest of soil conditions.
Light, robust, easy to handle!
- Low lift requirements, easy to pull, low fuel consumption
- Easy furrow width adjustments: Variomat®
- Simple to adjust and to operate. For instance, the 1rst furrow adjustment via the parallelogram system automatically corrects the alignment of the plough
- Efficient shearbolt leg protection (3400Kp)
- Choice of cross shaft, category II and III or quick coupling option.
- Wide range of accessories
- For Optimal match between tractor, implement and soil conditions
- Increases capacity by more than 40% (12-20”)
- Cost efficient: when output increases by 40 %, fuel consumption/ha reduces significantly
- Easier to work straight and close to obstacles like fences…
- Smart working width adjustments from tractor seat (optional memory system)
- Self adjusting pulling line
Find a dealerLocate me
|Model||Interbody clearance cm||Head stock||Type of beam||Working width cm||Under beam clearance cm||no of furrows|
|RM2000V||85/100||150||Shearbolt||30 – 50||80||3 – 5|